CONSERVAS CUSUMANO, S.A., hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is the Data Controller for the User’s personal data, who is hereby informed that said data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, pursuant to which the following processing information is provided:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationships with the User. The planned operations to ensure the development of processing are as follows:
- Send commercial advertising correspondence by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, either present or future, that facilitates commercial communication. This correspondence will be developed by the CONTROLLER and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the User’s personal data.
- Develop statistical studies.
- Process orders, queries, or any kind of requests made by the User via any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Send the website’s newsletter.
Data storage criteria: data will be stored while there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing, and when they are no longer required for said purpose, they will be removed using the appropriate security measures to guarantee data pseudonymisation or complete destruction.
Data disclosure: data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, amend, data portability, erasure, and to oppose or limit processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if they believe that processing does not observe legislation in force.
To exercise your rights, contact:
- Postal address: CONSERVAS CUSUMANO, S.A., P.I. Lamiaran-Aranburu, parcela 1B, 48360,
MUNDAKA (BISCAY), Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the sections marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, or presented in download forms, the User expressly, freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary for the provider to address their query, with the inclusion of data in all other sections voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data they provide to the CONTROLLER are truthful and they are responsible for informing the CONTROLLER of any modifications to the same.
The CONTROLLER hereby informs and expressly guarantees the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and if it were to transfer personal data in any way, the User will be asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent beforehand. All data requested via the website are mandatory as they are necessary to provide the User with an optimal service. If the User fails to provide all data, the information and services provided may not be fully adjusted to the User’s needs.
In accordance with the provisions outlined in personal data protection regulations in force, the CONTROLLER complies with all provisions of the GDPR with regard to how it processes the personal data in its control, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, pursuant to which they are lawfully, fairly and transparently processed in relation to the data subject, and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented suitable technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established in the GDPR with a view to protecting Users’ rights and freedoms, and they have been given the appropriate information so they may exercise these.